Diesel has given a
classic bootcut jeans to create the Larkee Style. This pair of jeans is designed in a distressed wash and timeless denim silhouette that is crafted in cotton. It features
5 pockets. The back pockets are strategically designed and positioned to create a curved effect, for a sleeker and edgier back side.
The regular fit and a wider end, combined with comfort and versatility defining a vintage boot cut of today. These denim also have a leg that is slightly narrower at the bottom.
Be delighted and Grab the denim suited for every occasion.
Diesel is an innovative international lifestyle company, producing a wide-ranging collection of jeans, clothing and accessories. Diesel is a lifestyle brand. While Diesel jeans began as a custom denim company, still they have released many influential styles and cuts.
About Jeans Central:
Jeans Central gives its customers a unique, differentiated and exclusive mix of international brands and at the best possible price. Our motivation comes from the confidence of committed customer satisfaction derived from customer oriented services. We maintain Men’s Jeans Fabric quality and wearing comfort driven from delivering correct sizes.All our items are dispatched within 1 Working day from purchase.
Your feedback is value-able and extremely important to us, it guides us to perform better and bring a smile on your face. We are always grateful, if you may please contact us, to resolve any unfortunate experience with guaranteed satisfaction that might arise due to the nature of online business before leaving a feedback.
- Best-selling vintage boot cut design in the category of jeans for men, comes in a Dark Black wash.
- Mid-rise waist, Curved effect back pockets, washed distressed detail on the front. Dark Wash 08Z8 High Jeans that comes with Regular Fit.
- Washing Instructions: This is 100% cotton Jeans and is Machine washable at 30 degrees. Garment has been dyed using authentic dye methods.
- Button Fastening Fly, 4 Pockets, Diesel Branding On Money Pocket, 100% Cotton
- Due to the nature of the process it is advised to avoid contact with light coloured materials and upholstery. To help maintain the colour, please follow the care instructions inside the garment.